Sunday, April 18, 2010

I heart all of you...

A Sweet friend of mine sent this to me...It spoke to my soul......so I wanted to share it with you

Forgive everyone for everything.

Life isn't fair but its still good.

Time heals almost everything, so give time, time.

Don't compare your life to others, you have no idea what their journey is all about.

You don't have to win every argument, agree to disagreements.

 Try to make at least three people smile each day.

Before bed each day complete the following: Today I am grateful for.... Today I accomplished....

Call your family often.

Dream More while your awake.

What other people think of you is non of your business

Sit in silence at least 10 minutes a day.

Enjoy the ride, Remember this isn't Disney World and you do not want a Fast pass,Make the Most of it and 
enjoy the ride. 

Smile and Laugh More it will keep he energy Vampires away. 

Don't take yourself so Seriously...no one else does...lol

Realize that life is school and you are here to learn, and pass tests. Problems are simply part of the cirriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a life time.

Your job wont take care of you when you are sick, your friends will so stay in touch. 

No one is in charge of your happiness except you. 

Life is to short to waist time hating anyone. 

Spend more time with people over the age of 70 and under 6. 

When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement...My purpose today is....

Remember you are blessed to be stressed. 

No matter how you feel, Get up, Dress up, Show up.....

The Best Is Yet to come...Believe 

Burn the Candles, use the nice sheets, Don't save it for a special occasion, Today is Special.

Make Peace with your past so it won't mess up the present. 

However good or bad the situation is, it will change. 

Live with the three E's.... Energy, Enthusiasm, Empathy and the three F's.......Faith, Family, and Friends



Ty all for being my friends and loving me ..... I love you.....I miss you xoxo Seraphim and I are doing great! I'm crazy busy between multiple jobs but I'm able to work at home and be with Seraphim and I love it....MUAH Love you all xoxo





No comments: