Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A day of fun!

My dad is a teacher and got discount tickets to Lagoon so we all decided to go. I thought because we were take all the little kids that we'd spend most of the day at Laguna beach and then grin and bear it through the little kid rides. Seraphim isn't very tall and I thought for sure she wouldn't be able to go on anything that was too much fun, but I was OK with that. I wanted her to have a great day. Once we got there we measured all the kids and she was only 1/2 to short for nearly ever ride and roller coaster there. All the other kids were tall enough. I just put her pony tail up high on her head and taught her to walk through the line on her tippy toes. It worked out just fine. I should have been surprised but Seraphim wanted to go on all the big bad roller coasters. She was so much fun. She is more daring then some adults I know. We had a blast. There wasn't one roller coaster that we missed. The new roller coaster called wicked goes straight up then straight down and she wanted to go again and again. She loved spending time with her cousins and aunts. It worked out perfect 4 adults and 4 kids. Everyone had a riding buddy. I love spending time with my family.

No comments: